Assessment & Academic Results
In addition to formal examinations, regular assessments are used to provide feedback on the learning progress of all our students. These assessments are crucial to helping us set targets and identify areas of growth at an individual level.
International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSEs): Carried out at the end of Year 11, the IGCSEs are a globally recognised qualification that opens the door to Sixth Form study or a Foundation degree at tertiary level.
Malaysian National Curriculum
Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM): The traditional “school-leaving” examination taken by all Malaysian students, and forms the basis for entry into Sixth Form or tertiary education.
- 40.2% of students scored 5As and above
- 14.1% of students scored 8As and above
- 9.8% of students scored straight As
- 100% pass rate in 10 out of 22 subjects
- 96.7% passes
- GPS is 3.60
- 9% of students scored 6 As and above
- 26% of students scored 5 As and above
- 24% of students scored 4 As and above
- 100% pass rate in all subjects
- Ranked top in Petaling Utama district
- 6% of students achieved straight As
- 6% of students scored 8 As and above
- 6% of students scored 7 As and above
- 91.8% average pass level across total of 12 subjects
- 61% of grades A* – A
- 76% of grades A* – B
- 90% of grades A* – C
- 99% of grades at Pass level or higher