Extra-Curricular Activities & Trips
Learning does not end at the close of the school day! At Asia Pacific School, we encourage students to participate in extra-curricular activities (ECAs), clubs, and associations for well-rounded social, emotional and physical development.
Participation in ECAs is optional and the activities are run by teachers or carefully selected outsourced providers. However, we highly recommend all students to take ECAs as they give them exposure to different learning environments, social situations and interpersonal challenges.
After School Clubs (ECAs):
Our after school clubs cover a range of sporting, artistic, performative, scientific and technical endeavours, including:
- Creative Clay Art
- Dance (Urban Latin)
- Games For Smart Brain
- LEGO Robotics
- Mental Arithmetic
- Minecraft EDU Workshop
- Scratch Animation & Coding
- Public Speaking
- Science Bridge
After School Trips:
- Trip to Petrosains, The Discovery Centre
- ‘Healthy Eating Tour’ at the Yakult Factory
- Learning about organic farming at GK Organic Farm
- Science expedition to the National Planetarium, Kuala Lumpur
- Nature trip to Taman Botani and the Wetlands in Shah Alam
- Trips for national sports championships (for participating athletes)
- Company insight trips hosted by Air Asia, TUDM, MARDI, FRIM, UIAM, Petronas and more
These are just a sample, and the trips your child can attend will depend upon their year group, subjects studied and the extra-curricular activities they participate in. Additional educational day trips may also be offered at the discretion of faculty.