Extra-Curricular Activities & Trips
Learning does not end at the close of the school day! At Asia Pacific Schools, we encourage students to participate in extra-curricular activities (ECAs), clubs, and associations for well-rounded social, emotional and physical development.
Participation in ECAs is optional and the activities are run by teachers or carefully selected outsourced providers. However, we highly recommend all students to take ECAs as they give them exposure to different learning environments, social situations and interpersonal challenges.
Extra Curricular Activities (ECAs)
Our after school clubs cover a range of sporting, artistic, performative, scientific and technical endeavours, including:
- Creative Clay Crafting
- LEGO Mindstorms Robotics
- D Skills Football
- Drone 4 Kidz
- Ballet for Beginner
- CODING with SCRATCH 3.0
- K-Pop Dance
- International Chess
- Street Dance
- Kiddo Science
- Trip to Petrosains, The Discovery Centre
- ‘Healthy Eating Tour’ at the Yakult Factory
- Learning about organic farming at GK Organic Farm
- Science expedition to the National Planetarium, Kuala Lumpur
- Nature trip to Taman Botani and the Wetlands in Shah Alam
- Trips for national sports championships (for participating athletes)
- Company insight trips hosted by Air Asia, TUDM, MARDI, FRIM, UIAM, Petronas and more
These are just a sample, and the trips your child can attend will depend upon their year group, subjects studied and the extra-curricular activities they participate in. Additional educational day trips may also be offered at the discretion of faculty.